Really BAD for You PizzaCourse: All Recipes, Bread, Food
An interesting and totally unhealthy twist on Pizza and hearkens to grade 8 home economics class. The best part it actually tastes good. You can make this slightly more health-conscious by using low fat, low sodium cheese and organic mac n’ cheese and organic all-beef hot dogs.
2 tubes of prepared crescent dough
1 box of mac n’ cheese dinner
4 hot dogs
1 tin pizza sauce
1 cup grated cheese of your choice
Oregano and other spices of your choice to taste.
- Prepare mac n’ cheese according to package instructions set aside to cool slightly.
- Open crescent dough tubes and roll dough out by hand side by side on a large cookie sheet.
- Pinch seam together and lightly pat down to remove air bubbles.
- Open a tin of pizza sauce and add to the dough.. spread around gently with a spoon. Add spices.
- Spoon mac n’ cheese onto dough being careful to not make it too thick.
- Slice hot dogs however you please and sprinkle them over mac n’ cheese mixture.
- top with grated cheese of your choice and bake in oven at 450f for 10 minutes.
- This is good stuff but don’t overdo it. You can add any other toppings you wish to this delicious concoction. My secret ingredient for making ANY mac n’ cheese better: Sriracha! It livens up the cheese sauce and adds a little heat.